Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I put in a claim over a month ago for my microwave and after many long hours on HOLD and many more speaking and begging for help my family still has No microwave and no service repair date. I was told again today that there are no appointments available, it's been a month people!!!!!!

I also had my frig and stove go out, I'm currently still waiting for the replacement parts to be sent to the repair service provider so they can be repaired. The appliance service provider told me today that this is absolutely crazy and he is currently waiting on replacement parts for other prior customers as well. I have no kitchen at this point and absolutely no help in this matter. I spoke to HMS again today for over 2 hours and they still can't offer me any help!

I'm a first time home buyer, this is my first claim and I'm a single mother, this has been a nightmare . This is absolutely not acceptable.

If this company can offer what I paid for I should be refunded. It does state in the warranty booklet that if HMS is not able to obtain satisfactory service Virginia Bureau of Insurance should be contacted at 800 552 7945 so I guess after a month of waiting I'm going to make that call.

Review about: Long And Foster Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Comments